The Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ was formally organized in 1914. Their official charter was filed in 1924. There isn't very much written history available concerning this organization.
After the charter was made in 1924, the first General Chairman was Winfred A. Smellings, and the headquarters at that time was in St. Louis, MO. The Chairmen who followed Smelling are, Ed Hall, Charles Warren, Ed Hall again, and Lonnie Smith. The headquarters changes locations according to where ever the General Chairman lives geographically.
The official organ of the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ is called "Apostolic Standard". In July 2015 the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ celebrated its 101st General Conference.
Return to Organizational Development