Through its mission, the Apostolic Archives International is committed to:
(1) Collecting...through donations; artifacts, works of art, literature, photographs, memorabilia, audio and video recordings, consisting of music, preaching, and special occasions, including related materials, which focus on the history of modern Pentecostalism over the past 115 years, its ministers, and those elected to the Pentecostal Hall of Fame.
(2) Preserving the collections by adhering to professional archival and museum standards with respect to conservation and maintaining a permanent record of holdings through documentation, study, reseasrch, cataloging and publication.
(3) Exhibiting material in permanent gallery space, organizing on-site, changing exhibits on various themes, with works from the Apostolic Hall of Fame collections or other sources, working with other individuals or organizations to exhibit loaned material of significance to Pentecostalism and providing related research facilities.
(4) Interpreting artifacts through its exhibition and education programs to enhance awareness, understanding and appreciation of modern Pentecostalism for a diverse audience.
(5) Honoring, by enshrinment, those individuals who had exceptional ministries, and recognizing others for their significant achievements.
Return to the Information Center