* * * * *
Emmanuel's Church in Jesus Christ
1925 ~ 1928
In October, 1925 (8 months after the formation of the Pentecostal Ministerial Alliance) fifty ministers assembled to form, Emmanuel's Church in Jesus Christ. In October, 1927, Emmanuels' Church in Jesus Christ and the Apostolic Churches of Jesus Christ moved toward combining 400 ministers. The name Emmanuel's Church in Jesus Christ was retained for the group. In October, 1928, the consolidating was complete. It was then voted in favor of retaining, "Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ" as the official name.